Friday, September 23, 2011

The Play - Finale


I always meant to get back to this story. By the way, the accompanying photo is ganked from Captured Guys. Their blog is the Bound and Gagged Men one over to the left. Check em' both out. The owner and operator seems to find some of the hottest straight dudes in the world to tied up, gag, spank, and foot worship.

I would have LIKED to get a pic of two dudes stuck in unitards, stuffed in a closet, and tied and gagged. But apparently that sort of imagery only exists in my head.

Previously in The Play:

Rob and Tim are two best buds who form a triad of friendship with their main girl Keri. They all attend the same university together. Keri, a drama major, convinces the guys (who are both athletes) to take two non-speaking roles in her latest production, a Shakespearean-era costume drama. Much to their chagrin, they find out that are expected to wear footed, full body unitards as part of their costumes. Rob, especially, is unhappy because his time on the university hockey team has given him "hockey butt" and the unitard makes his rump look huge. Nevertheless, because of their love for their lady, they consent to be in the play.

However, they encounter a roadblock when they are led to the darkened theater by their arch-enemies - Dickhead 1 and Dickhead 2, and a trap is sprung on them. D1 and D2 are their chief rivals for Keri's affections, and the two groups of best buds are always playing humiliating pranks on each other. Under false pretenses, the Dickheads have led Rob and Tim to the theater, jumped them, stripped them to their very confining and encapsulating unitards, securely tied and gagged them, and left them stuffed in an out of the way closet backstage. It's Opening Night and it looks as thought their captors mean to take their places in the play!

As we rejoin the helpless and humiliated jocks, they are squirming furiously to free themselves and foil the Dickhead Bros. evil plan. Also, they've learned that nylon unitards lead to some serious wedgies.

To read the finale of "The Play," Follow the JUMP:


Seriously, I had nylon crammed up my butt and it was just another aspect of the most humiliating night of my life.

The broom closet they left us in was really, really tiny. There was actually just a single hanger hanging above us, and no brooms. Which is good, because our muscular bods were usurping most of the space. Another sucky part of this whole thing was that we were currently pretzeled into each other. Rob's face was AMOST stuck in my ballet bulge. My nyloned legs were definitely sort of curved around HIS body and my toes were pointing towards the ceiling.

The worst part? And I mean even worse than the fact that we had dirty jockstraps stuffed in our mouths and taped there, The worst part was that we were both sporting boners. The truth is all the wiggling trying to get free, and our cocks all snug in the stretchy nylon and the rubbing together of our bodies was inadvertently turning us on. We had both grunted into our gags when we noticed we had stingers, but had since stopped mmppphing about it. We had bigger fish to fry then realizing we were slaves to our cocks and apparently both our cocks were kinky.

I flexed against the tape pinning my upper arms to my sides, thighs and ankles together and wrists behind my back. The shit was strong. Those douchebags must have used strapping tape or something. They had basically turned us into worms.

"mmmggprrhrhrh!" Rob said into my inner thigh. His snorted breath on my crotch area and his moving around was about to get him a cock poke in the eye.

"Mmmpphhh!" I responsed. It translated to - "Get your fucking mug away from my dick!"

At least they hadn't blindfolded us, thought they had wrapped the tape around our heads in such away that their was no way on earth we were getting out of these disgusting gags. I was pretty sure I had a Dickhead Bros. pube on the back of my tongue. I tried not to think about it cuz I didn't want to vomit and die. Those fuckers.

Rob started bucking and wiggling harder, he actually worked his head up to my belly, where he rested. It was pretty hot in that little closet and I know certain parts of my bodysuit were soaked with my sweat. All I could think of was how the Dickheads were going to ruin Keri's play when they swaggered up to her backstage dressed in parts of our costumes. And there wouldn't be a thing she could do. The show must go on. She would have to on with those dicks accompanying her. We had let her down.

It's funny. What actually got me going and got us out of there? Rob farted.

His ass trumpeted. And Rob's gas was legendary. Both of us, knowing this, moaned through our gags. There was no way in hell I was gonna stay bound up in a bodysuit, sniffing my best friend's lethal farts all night.

Rob moaned some more. It was bad enough being this helpless, and boned up over it. But now he had inadvertently cut one. Could he look and feel any stupider?

I began wiggling and rocking. I got my legs out from around Rob, and tried to ignore the fact that my mouth being stuffed meant I had to breathe his emission through my nose. I kinda panicked. I used the natural lack of friction from wearing a skintight unitard to get my tighted feet under me, my toes wiggling in those embarrassing purple tights. So I was squatting against the wall. Rob had turned over and was looking at me expectantly.

Our eyes met.

"Mmppgrhrhrr," he gag talked with a sheepish look and would have shrugged if his tape bondage had let him. He was apologizing for ripping ass in such confined quarters and making our situation worse.

I ignored this (dude coulda held it) and slowly extended my legs so I was sliding up against the wall.

AND I WAS STANDING! Still bound and gagged and feeling and looking like a total buttboy, but I had taken a MEASURE of control.

When the Dickheads had stuffed us in here, they slammed the door and we heard a lock being turned. So they had locked us in here to make doubly sure we weren't going anywhere. D1 had mentioned that they would tell Keri where we were after the wrap party. There was no way in hell I was gonna let the girl of my dreams (Rob ended up marrying her, btw, but at that time - well, it's a long story) see me looking like this. I would retain my pride, get out of this mess, and go beat the shit out of those idiots. And that was final.

So, being a muscular and tough member of our uni's Lacrosse team, I decided I would use my athletic bulk to break the door down. So I began ramming my body into it. I would basically spring on my tighted feet and BOUNCE into it. Ow. Ow. Wait, something loosened, and I heard a screw hit the floor on the other side of our closet dungeon door. Rob mmpphed encouragement at me, and began kicking the door with his tied up legs and feet. Thanks, bud!

And then, on maybe the sixth time I bounced into the door with my shoulder, it gave way.

WHAM! The door swung open. The rusty doorknob itself flew across the little storeroom, and clanked onto the floor.

And the nail that I hadn't seen sticking out of the frame of the closet door caught onto the ass of my unitard and ripped it open.

Yep, bodysuited, bound, and now bareassed. You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I would have been better off nude. Seriously. I would have looked less ridiculous. Every inch of my body except for my hands, head and now ASS was swathed in skintight, stretchy, brightly colored nylon. And my jock butt was now hanging out and mooning the world. I was stuck tied and gagged in buttless bodysuit!

"Mmmmmpphhh!" I grunted in humiliation and frustration as the much cooler air of the storeroom kissed my big white butt.

"Mmmmpphhggrr?" Rob inquired through his jockstrap gag. To answer him, i got up on my haunches, then my feet, and hopped around turning my body. My bare buns came into view through the hole torn in the backside of my unitard.

"Mmmmmmgghghrrr!!!!!" Rob was LAUGHING through his gag. Me rendered bare-butted had made him forget that he was in the same predicament as me, and had recently been forced to smell his own farts and question his sexuality when our being stuffed in close quarters had boned us up. No, once I looked slightly dumber than him, he was all laughs.

"Mmppfruck Mrrouu." Yes, that translated as "fuck you!" I looked around for something to cut my bonds with. With the exception of an old desk and chairs, and some flats from previous productions, there was nothing visible.

As Rob squirmed his way out fo the closet, being very careful to avoid the nail which had pantsed me, I hopped around the desk with the intent of search the drawers for scissors.

But the desk handle pull was made of polished wood. I couldn't seem to get a grip on it with my hands. I had been tied for too long and they were kinda numb. Shit. How the fuck was i gonna pull that drawer. An idea occurred to me and I blushed. Holy god, how much worse could this get? What deity had I pissed off? Please don't make me attempt.

I looked over at Rob, he had gotten to his feet and was bouncing his big ass (man, he had a shelf butt, hockey butt wasn't a myth) over to a corner of the room. He was looking for the same thing I was. His buns jiggled in his tights. Rob was in awesome shape but his bubble butt was the stuff of legend, and no matter how muscular it got, it still had a give to it. I was always smacking his ass in the shower and calling him "Jiggles" which pissed him off to no end as his ass rippled like Jello. Seeing as we had both gotten hard together just a couple of minutes ago, that activity wasn't going to be happening again.

Anyway, his back was turned so yeah, I bent forward slightly, used my buttless bodysuit to my advantage, and......stuck my butt on the drawer pull handle. Look, what else could I do? I grunted, squirmed, and flexed my cheeks on the knob. I swore to myself never to tell anyone else about this situation as long as I lived. If anyone had come in at that moment, they would have seen a big Irish blonde jock in a skintight purple unitard apparently assfucking himself on a desk drawer. Kill me now.

****

Luckily, there were scissors in the desk. I cut myself free of my strapping tape prison and (after a few minutes when I made Rob mmppph for his freedom as payback for the farting and laughing at my inadvertent mooning) then freed Rob. We spat out those DISGUSTING jockstrap gags.

"Those MUTHAFUCKERS!" Rob said. Once untied, our righteous anger was on us like a tornado.

We peeled our bodies out of those unforgiving unitards. They were sweatsoaked and so were we. We cautiously made our bareassed, cock flopping way back to the dressing area and found our clothes.

I will avoid describing the bloodshed that occurred when we found the Dickhead Bros. just in the nick of time. Suffice to say, we gave as good as we got. They were removed from the premises, and we were able to join Keri just in time. In our street clothes, which we quickly threw our puffy shorts, jerkins, and ridiculous hats over.

Keri DID give our outfits a look, but then she saw our still enraged faces and thought better to say anything. No one really noticed our costumes not being entirely complete.

The show was a hit. Keri slayed them. And it was actually kinda fun. Once we were untied and not nude.

***

And I know, you want to know what we did to revenge ourselves on the DIckheads for utterly humiliating us. We stripped their fat bodies nude. Tied them hand and foot. Stuffed them each into a metal garbage can (the old school kind). And we left them on the front porch of one of the more popular sororities on campus. Lame you say? Well did we mention they each had a golf ball coated in Icy Hot lodged in their buttholes. It was gross to do, but the rewards (captured on photo and video) were endless.

2 comments:

  1. Hi:)
    I love your site
    I would love to trade links with your site:)

    my sites are
    http://boysspankingboysblog.com
    http://hardcoreallmalebondage.com
    http://naughtymenspanking.blogspot.com/
    (I hope you like them)

    I have added your link to all my blog already and would love for you to do the same:)

    thankyou
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this story line and comic "Dickhead" rivals. The two friends getting "jumped" stripped and trussed-up and dumped in a back stage closet is the stuff of my horny dreams. Like more like this,

    Regards,

    Roy.

    ReplyDelete