Monday, July 4, 2011

2nd Coming


So, I supposed I owe you an explanation. Volume 1 of this blog is no more. I had sort of a panic attack. See, I'm not that tech-savvy, so when my partner click on my profile in the new Google+, my Humiliated Guys Tumblr popped up. This meant that any of my friends (who I'm not open with about being a kinky perv) could do the same thing. Yeah, I lost it. I deleted anything kink-centric linked to my Google profile. I stupidly started this blog under my main e-mail address, and could never unlink it. I figured what the hell, who searches on me anyways? I freaked so bad that I neglected to export the blog so I could re-post under this new version. Big sad face. So, if you really loved certain posts, let me know - humiliatedguys@gmail.com. I will try to find and re-post the material. I know this sucks. You have my sincere apologies. You guys who follow my blog mean so much to me, and make me feel like I'm not alone in the world with these wacky fantasies.

So, hopefully I will be able to give you another blog equal in pervy quality. If you have any requests, comments, critiques, etc - please e-mail me and let me know. If you want to chat, I'm jasereraser10 on yahoo. Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. hey, on your old blog you had a post named, "Sticky Situations" and i loved it. can you repost the video fo the wrestlers stuck onto giant glue traps?

    ReplyDelete