Monday, August 8, 2011

Rebuilding The Blog: The Awesome Scene From "Hustler Squad"






I am going to make a solid effort to re-post some of my favorite parts of the old "Humiliated Guys" blog. Beginning with this clip from exploitation flick "The Hustler Squad." A bunch of hookers become a special task force for the government (oh dear) but before that, they prove their worth by humiliating a barracks full of soldiers and putting them in various humiliation bondage predicaments. The dude wrapped in the blanket and the dude stuck in the bag at the end are my faves. They're like bondage burritos. And when the amused captain has to bounce the guy around to get him unstuck from the sack. SO MUCH humiliated mmpphing and squirming.

If anyone finds this clip as much of a turn-on as I do, contact me.

To watch the clip, Follow the JUMP:




No comments:

Post a Comment