Thursday, June 28, 2012

Footie Pajama Bondage


You don't read THAT post title often, do ya? Whilst cruising XTube (I saw you there, don't front), I came upon user Sharkbaby. His kink is being rendered helpless and infantilized in snug footie PJs. I like the idea of a grown man reduced to a baby-like state, and then unable to wiggle out of it due to some creative theme bondage. I also liked that this was a nice alternative to putting a dude in a diaper. I love that imagery - a guy in a big puffy diaper making him waddle, etc. I just can't go there to when the guy has to use it. Humiliating gear, yes. The other stuff - not for me. This pajama game is a fun variant and there's no worries that he's smelly.

Enough about me. Those pink PJs are cute. And the phrase "punishment pajamas" made me stiff for some reason.

Check out Sharkbaby's pics after the break.















2 comments:

  1. I feel tghe came as you about the infantilization thing: awfully cute & helpless in diaper, etc. but messing a didie just ain't sexy to me.

    There's one here you might like:
    http://maleprotection.blogspot.com/2012/04/icemanblue-has-new-x-men-fan-fiction.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u wear a diaper with ur jammies

    ReplyDelete