Saturday, November 19, 2011

Haze Him Can Be Wonderful


I'm one of those weird guys who gets off more on the kinky creative humiliation than the actual sex (can my partner cry on your shoulder?), but Haze Him managed to find a way to combine both to turn me on. They take two pairs of pledges, strip em' bareass, tie their hands up tight in front of em' with duct tape, then put em in a room with a limited amount of time to somehow both cum. Watching these dudes fumble, bumble. spill lube, wriggle and somehow try to help each other get off without their hands is hilarious and hot.










3 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw your comment on Ben's blog: "Ben gets stuffed into a spandex unitard or zentai suit for an hour, locked into it somehow, and the inside is coated with itching powder. Also, he has a plug of ginger coating his butt. :)" If he doesn't get to do it, want to try it out on a grad student in Boston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the title of this video on hazehim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GreenAakres Heh. E-mail me at humiliatedguys@gmail.com or look me up on Yahoo IM - jasereraser10.

    @Ronald - "Hell Week"

    ReplyDelete