Saturday, November 19, 2011

Humil-A-Con - Part 1


"Dude, these chicks are just RIPE for the pickin', guy. Look at that slut over there! In the red and black bodysuit..."

"That's Harley Quinn, Fitz."

"Gives a fuck, look at those tits!"

I woulda sighed, but Fitz was right. The cosgirl poured into the Harley Quinn bodysuit was smokin'. Hiya. I'm Fred. I'm a big comics geek. And I made the mistake of letting my two best pals Fitz and Kev accompany me to Boston's biggest comic book convention - Rad-Con 2012. They could give a shit about comics book, action figures, anime, or the guy from Lost In Space signing autographs for $25 (where does HE get off?) a pop. They were here cuz' of this conversation -

"Dude, what's with you and the guys in tights? Are you fagging out on us?" Fitz sneered. Kev rolled his eyes. His younger brother was gay, and Fitz was always saying stupid shit like that to antagonize him.

"You're a dick. Check out the art. And some of the best writers in the world write for comics," I informed him, knowing that he was totally ignoring me as he paged through some of my back issues.

"Uh huh. I think it's cuz' these guys' packages look HUGE in spandex, buttboy. Wait a minute...who's this chick barely covered with those strings?"

"That's Vampirella. Not the most feminist icon."

I was kind of a pudgy geek. Fitz was a captain on the football team. Kev was the laid-back, guitar-strumming, creating cool videos on his laptop, James Dean-type whose quiet charm had girls falling all over him. We had been friends since the first grade. It was our senior year, and how we had managed to stay pals through all of it, I'll never know. Our interests were completely different, and Fitz was a total dickbag. He had his good points, but he epitomized "dumb, insensitive jock". Kev and I would defend him to others, but privately we often wondered if is brain hadn't fully developed.

"Dude, you can see her whole tits!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm hoping there's gonna be girls at Rad-Con dressed as her."

Kev suddenly appeared over his iPad.

"Come again?"

To read the rest of Humil-A-Con Part 1, Follow the JUMP:


I showed em' my pics from last year's Rad-Con. Smart, cool, AND HOT girls dressed up as every pop culture character ever - Dark Phoenix to Seven Of Nine to Pixie to Leia chained to Jabba's barge. When Fitz and Kev found out that there was gonna be girls in skintight spandex and extremely skimpy costumes, they quickly logged on and bought tix for today. Ugh. So now I had Fitz mocking my searching desperately through back issue bins to complete my Alpha Flight collection, and Kev's....well Kev-ness...making sure I'd never get noticed by the chick dressed as Jim Lee-era Rogue. Argh. We'd already seen three Vampirellas, a Star Sapphire, and a Power Girl. Even I had to thank the horny comic book creator gods for Power Girl's classic cleavage window.

"Dude, no wonder why you're so into comics. This is hot, man." Kev said, looking around. He wasn't as much of an outward dick as Fitz. But he did have a tendency to love em' and leave em'. He was kinda into himself, and loved girls being into him. He just bored easily. I could see our futures already. I would be married with three kids. Fitz would be divorced with one kid and a dumb but hot girlfriend. Kev would have a loft apartment and be fucking a new girl every night. I hated them.

The convention center was bustling, noisy, and very, very colorful. I had planned to dressed up as Arthur from The Tick (bought the bodysuit and everything cuz' ladies love a chubby guy able to laugh at himself. But when I put it on for the guys, Fitz spent a half hour spanking my spandexed ass, gut, and moobs and making my pudge jiggle. My face was still red. I changed. Kev dressed as Kev (leather jacket, hornrims, skinny jeans) and Fitz was in his usual jock attire (backwards ball cap and cargo shorts) but he was paying a little homage to the convention by sporting a t-shirt with the Superman emblem on it. They didn't know it yet (I would tell em after we had all gone to college) but I liked both girls and guys. And I sometimes thought Fitz was still in my life cuz' he made for some great wank fantasies. Today's tight s-shield on his broad chest was sorta doing it for me. I was suddenly glad I hadn't worn the tights.

Fitz suddenly rolled up with three girls. Two I recognized - Lila and Jenn. I was a little surprised. They went to North Academy and Fitz and Kev had tag-teamed the two of them in a motel orgy after Homecoming. And neglected to get back in touch after. Kev also told me that Fitz had shot on Jenn's face after she asked him not to. And laughed about it. Nice guy. There was a third girl with them I didn't recognize. Oh! Did I mention the outfits? Lila was barely contained in a Vampirella outfit. Jenn was that Harley Quinn hardbody Fitz had noticed earlier, and the third girl was in a Power Girl suit. We were talking skintight spandex, exposed buttcheeks, gorgeous titties...I could feel myself getting hard and was doubly happy I had ditched the spandex and put on jeans. Fuck, I love Rad-Con.

Greetings were exchanged. The new girl was Kara, a new student at North. She had sort of a friendly but bored look about her. It turns out that Jenn and Lila's little brothers were comics fans so they thought it would be fun to chaperone them dressed as comic characters. The brothers had already taken the subway home, but the girls were making a night of it, one mentioned? Fitz had his hand on Jenn's spandexed ass, but she didnt seem to mind. The girls looked like they had forgotten about Fitz and Kev's bad behavior this past fall. In fact, he motioned us aside, leaving the girls smiling and whispering among themselves.

"You are not gonna fuckin' believe this. They got a room upstairs! They've got beer. And Jenn is totally making like she wants to fuck."

"Didn't you say you shot your wad in her face, and she cried about it afterwards?" I asked, not buying this.

"Eh, that's in the past. Let's go with em' and get laid."

Kev and I looked at each other. I didn't know. I rarely ever got involved in anything that would eff with my future. Getting caught for underage drinking might fuck with my college acceptances.

"Ya know, that new chick Kara said you were cute, Freddie." Fitz said, grinning.

"Really?"

"Yar, and how often is a fat ass like you gonna have a hot chick in a leotard with her tits hanging out wanting to try and find your tiny dick under your gut?"

I went to smack him in the nuts, and he backed away laughing. Asshole.

Anyway, we went for it. And boy, I wish we hadn't.

***

To make a long story short (so we can get to the humiliating part), Jenn and Lila had been plotting revenge on Fitz and Kev since that Homecoming Dance. They didn't have specific plans in mind, per se, but they DID manage to get some roofies. It also turned out that Kara was gay, and had little to no use for men at this point in her young adulthood. But she knew an asshole and his two dopey friends when she saw them, and after hearing Jenn's story was MORE than inclined to help the other two with their complete annihilation of Fitz and Kev's dignity. Oh, and mine. Yep, as the innocent bystander - I was sucked into my asshole buddies' total degradation. Which is how I ended up with my beefy body tied and gagged and stuffed into Kara's Power Girl outfit. Before I get to the others' similar predicaments...let me explain mine. I had been stripped bareass and dressed in a skintight white thong leotard, with my hairy legs stuffed into red plastic heeled boots that came up to my calves. My hairy manboobs had been bunched up and were smooshing out of the chest panel on the front of the leotard. They had given me cleavage with this leotard! I could feel the back of the leotard flossing my big hairy ass somethign fierce. My bumcheeks were TOTALLY cleaved. Whenever I moved, my costume would stretch and pull and rub right in my buttcrack. Oh, and they left out Power Girl's cape...cuz' then how would you get disgusted by chubby hairy guy ass in a white spandex thong leotard? I was on my side on one of the hotel room beds. My booted ankles were stuck together and wrapped firmly in duct tape. My hands were ducttaped behind me very tightly and my upper arms were also wrapped together which made my furry moobs and my gut ever more prominent in my humiliating leotard.

Oh, and my mouth was stuck shut. I didn't know it at the time, but the girls had gagged us with each other's underwear. Each of us had another guy's skivvies crammed in his yap, and then sealed in with several strips of duct tape. I lucked out and got Kev's, and he's a clean Marine. But Kev had gotten Fitz's and his personal hygiene could be questionable at times. No wonder why he was mmpphing so bad, he was chewing on Fitz's butt covers.

I began to squirm, and to figure it out. They had dosed us with the beers they gave us, and even as they started removing their costumes - I remember them looking at us with cold smiles. Then we passed out. As I wiggled, I wondered what kind of predicaments the other two were in. So I rolled over and my eyes widened when I saw them. If I wasn't stuck in the same type of humiliation they were, I might have choked on my underwear gag from laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment